Re: Want a job in an Internet Company in the DR??

P

pascal

Besides the fact that your add is misplaced as it should rather be in the ' classified area ', I have the following comment and obviously this is my only experience :
I have responded to one of your adds as I am scrutinizing every serious job opportunity in the DR on the web . As my speciality is managing IT projects , my resume has had the attention of the company and a conference call was to be organized. A few days later I received a mail notifying that considering the huge amount of applicants , the most sensible way was for me to call the company while I am in the D.R. I visited your web site and still months later you have the same positions to fil.
For serious job seekers , your company is just a waiste of time ans people should know like others e.g. Price Waterhouse, you are just taking space on the web and not genuinely looking at hiring qualified people. Give us a break and I suggest you hire an HRM manager first and get better organized.

M

Mario Wells

First of all I must apologize for any wrong doings that you may feel that has happened to you. We are a large fast growing company and are constantly looking for people to fill positions as we generally promote from within. I would like to discuss this further with you. You may email me your phone number so that I may call you to discuss you situation.

G

Gunnar

To some instance, I agree with "pascal". Have responded
to several "Leo" requests, with no feedback. Latest today,
17 aug 2000. In the case of organizational problems, I might
be of assistance.

Gunnar Helin
Casa 14, Calle 4, Barrio Cristo Rey
Jarabacoa
phone: 574-6200 (spanish only)
e-mail: jaracom@codetel.net.do
home-page: jaracom.webjump.com

"Spanish only" refers to phone-answering staff. Once connected
we can conduct our diskussions in english, spanish, german,
french or swedish...

R

Roxanne

I'm confused. So should I bother appling for a job with this company. I considered it, but if it is just a joke, I don't want to waste me time because I am seriously looking for a job in the DR.
Thanks