help with purchasing a lot

mont

Apr 10, 2008
Hello i'm interested in buying a lot in the price range of 20k U.S. - 35K U.S. in the following areas Cabarete, Sosua, or Puerto Plata or whatever else is recommended depending on the views I would like a place up high with a view of the ocean if possible.

On your site DR1 I noticed you had an attorney by the name of Guzman Ariza do you recommend I contact him in regarding purchase details. Do you think my offer is reasonable as far as purchasing some land goes? Do you think I'm in the right price range for something in a nice respectable quiet area?

If someone can direct me in the right direction please reply to this post with a contact I can reach by phone or e mail with help regarding this issue. Mucho Gracias

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
First you should send an email to Curt Erickson that handles real estate on the North Coast. He is known by many, well respected and few DR1 people have successfully purchased real estate using Curt.

Curt's email: curt@dr1.com

Yes, I recommend Fabio Guzman's firm. They are not the cheapest but they are by far the best come with a 1st class reputation here in the DR. Curt can also help put you in contact with the right people at Guzmans office.

mont

Apr 10, 2008
lot purchase

Thanx for the help and information it was a big help.
many thanks for your prompt help it was needed.