Satellite Dish

oilers

Mar 1, 2008
I`m moving to Sousa in a couple of months and I was thinking of bringing my Starchoice Sat dish with me. Is this a good idea , will it work there ? thanks

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I`m moving to Sousa in a couple of months and I was thinking of bringing my Starchoice Sat dish with me. Is this a good idea , will it work there ? thanks
Useless here. Dish & DTV "Best with a 6' dish" and also SKY from Mexico. Do a search and you will find a lot of information.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Satellite Dish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am using SKY here in Sosua, the dish is 3' and works great. John, who speaks english will install this for 800rd and to get everything the cost is about $60 per month. His number is 809 601 9599. The installation which costs about $30 is deducted from the first month's plan, with a signed contract

I am prepaying the NFL sunday ticket for next year which is costing me $80 for the season