Atlantic Alcohol

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Many companies have 'operations' in the DR. What is your DR content here?

From the linked report: "Atlantic Alcohol, which has operations in Brazil, the British West Indies and the Dominican Republic .... "

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
After reading the article and some others referred to in the first article, it seems obvious to me what the writer(s) are pointing at, and the DR connection.

Atlantic Alcohol, with operations in Las Terrenas, D.R. (according to their website) act as middlemen in buying and selling biodiesel and ethanol alcohol. (in other words, they "buy and sell" without ever bringing the physical commodity here to the DR, most likely just the $$$ passes through).

The same people publicly listed as owners of Atlantic Alcohol on their website also happen to own an aviation company in Florida with them publicly listed as principals which, as bad luck would have it, have sold several jets to parties who then immediately crash the same planes, loaded with cocaine. 4 tons in Yucatan, Mexico, others in Brazil (where they just happen to have "operations" of Atlantic Alcohol as well?.

Conspiracy theory? Conjecture? It seems to me that Narco News gathers enough proof before bringing out a story that it is more facts than conjecture. Atlantic Alcohol and its owners wouldn-t be the first or the last to do something like this.

Wheres Nuria when you need herThis sounds like a good story to me.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Conspiracy theory? Conjecture? It seems to me that Narco News gathers enough proof before bringing out a story that it is more facts than conjecture. Atlantic Alcohol and its owners wouldn-t be the first or the last to do something like this.

Wheres Nuria when you need herThis sounds like a good story to me.

If you get Nuria interested, GringoCArlos, she might want to check out this site also, scroll down
Lauderdale Pilots Face Uncertain Future