clothes and toys for the needy

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
i will be going to sosua on the 17 of april, 08 for 20 days, and i hope to bring aprox 150lbs of stuffed toys and clothes with me,,
I have been doing this for a few years now, about 4-6 times a year and i have the feeling that i am now distributing to the same people in the same area...I mainly have given in sosua, and la union, and also given to some people who distribute..

I think that i am probably missing getting some of this to the really needy people, and the ones that can use these donations the most. If anyone can help me and know of the really hardship people or areas or can even take me or the items there, i would appreciate any suggestions .

you can send me your ph. nu, or whatever and we can connect when i get there...you can use pm if you wish.
thanks for any help

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
i will be going to sosua on the 17 of april, 08 for 20 days, and i hope to bring aprox 150lbs of stuffed toys and clothes with me,,
I have been doing this for a few years now, about 4-6 times a year and i have the feeling that i am now distributing to the same people in the same area...I mainly have given in sosua, and la union, and also given to some people who distribute..

I think that i am probably missing getting some of this to the really needy people, and the ones that can use these donations the most. If anyone can help me and know of the really hardship people or areas or can even take me or the items there, i would appreciate any suggestions .

you can send me your ph. nu, or whatever and we can connect when i get there...you can use pm if you wish.
thanks for any help

i will be staying at the Palms if anyone wants to pick up . we can arrange a time to meet.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
I am willing to assist.
I have close contact with a few different Puerta Plata charitable organizations in and close to Sosua, and will ask them if they are willing to distribute the items to the people who need it the most.

Are the clothes childrens clothes?

PM me if you like.

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
toys and clothes

thank you for the responses. i have enought now to give too, in fact too many, i dont want to divide them so i will pledge to give on future trips to the ones i miss this time. thanks for help