Driving directions from POP to 2 car lots in Moca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
I'm waiting to hear back from my insurance company on my car and taking some recovery time. I'm hopeful they will write it off as repair here is niether timely nor good. While I'm waiting I need to visit 2 car dealerships in Moca. Turin Motors and Espaillat Motors as I have heard good things about both of them. Can any one provide detail driving directions from POP to both lots? Not sure when I will be able to go, but I want to be ready when the time comes. thanks in advance. Phil

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
go east to Sabaneta de Yasika, then turn south, (right) go over the mountains, about 45km, you will get to a T intersection with a gas station right in front of you.....turn left and follow that road towards Moca.... near the end of that road you will see a Texaco gas station on your left and the intersection to go to Santiago or Moca....turn left and Espailla Motors is on your right side about 1km down the road....as for Turin motors I think it is quite close by, but not too sure. good luck with the insurance company....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Turin is before Espaillat, if I remember correctly.
You could turn -Right- towards Santiago and go about a kilometer, then turn around and look at the offerings of about 6 or 7 lots...

HB

Status
Not open for further replies.