TV tech in Sosua?

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
please help! my TV broke and first i took it to some guy who lives in the campo above Sosua Abajo, he fixed it for 1700 RD but after 3 days the same thing, he changed the part again for free but 1 day later it broke again. in the meantime i bought a new TV. today i took the TV to the place in Charamicos where they sell cable TV and the guy said he could fix but it would cost almost as much as a new TV. the German guy who has his shop close to Banco Popular was recommended to me but he said he only does computers. can anyone recommend a good TV technician in Sosua please. i don't want to have to buy another TV but i need 2 TVs in the house. thanks.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
please help! my TV broke and first i took it to some guy who lives in the campo above Sosua Abajo, he fixed it for 1700 RD but after 3 days the same thing, he changed the part again for free but 1 day later it broke again. in the meantime i bought a new TV. today i took the TV to the place in Charamicos where they sell cable TV and the guy said he could fix but it would cost almost as much as a new TV. the German guy who has his shop close to Banco Popular was recommended to me but he said he only does computers. can anyone recommend a good TV technician in Sosua please. i don't want to have to buy another TV but i need 2 TVs in the house. thanks.
Unless there's a new kid on the block in Sosua that knows what he's doing, take your TV to Santiago.Telectronica Santana have always be great for me. The owner speaks a little English and his work is guaranteed. Of course his prices are reasonable.

ben oregon

Apr 20, 2008
will be coming to leave in Sosua very soon,(do you know a girl call Renalta in the realeastate buisness?)if your Tv costed less than usa$1000 and it's more than 5 years old. Don't border fixing it ,let it go and get a new one.most of some tv transistor or other parts are very expensive to get especialy in the DR ,so better investment to get a new one.