cable and internet in satiago

ray unrath

Dec 28, 2007
any recomendations on the best set up to get high speed internet and u.s. cable in a house in a northern suburb of santiago? thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You'll have to ask your neighbors...Tricom, Codetel, and I think a couple of the cable companies like ASTER and STAR Cable offer high speed internet. Many people just use cell phones for their telephoning nowadays.

Depends on which section you are in. Los Reyes? Ciruelitos> las Colinas? Los Salados...all depends...

HB

ray unrath

Dec 28, 2007
You'll have to ask your neighbors...Tricom, Codetel, and I think a couple of the cable companies like ASTER and STAR Cable offer high speed internet. Many people just use cell phones for their telephoning nowadays.

Depends on which section you are in. Los Reyes? Ciruelitos> las Colinas? Los Salados...all depends...

HB

we're in Jardin del Norte/prolongacion Padre de la Casa, a sparsely developed area, there are some nearby houses and I'll take your suggestion an ask them, thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
See who is providing your area with phone service and cable TV...They can get you DSL, but how quickly might be an issue. (It's not all that far from my house on Metropolitana and we have three cable services and all of the ph0ne companies.

HB

ray unrath

Dec 28, 2007
See who is providing your area with phone service and cable TV...They can get you DSL, but how quickly might be an issue. (It's not all that far from my house on Metropolitana and we have three cable services and all of the ph0ne companies.

HB
Gracias HB, voy a hacerlo