Bavaro/punta Cana, Dominican Republic (funny Video Inside)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - BAVARO/PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

THIS IS THE INSIDE VIEW OF OCCIDENTAL GRAND FLAMENCO PUNTA CANA HOTEL LOCATED IN BAVARO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...THE HOTEL CONSISTS OF 877 SPACIOUS ROOMS WITH TERRACES. ALL OF THE ROOMS ARE WITHIN A TWO OR THREE MINUTE WALK TO THE BEACH. FOR THOSE WHO PREFER A POOL RATER THEN THE BEACH, THERE ARE THREE LARGE LAKE-SHAPED POOLS. THE TOWN BAVARO IS RIGHT NEXT TO PUNTA CANA BUT BOTH TOWNS HAVE A LOT OF 5 STAR RESORTS THAT YOU'LL BE INTERESTED IT.... FROM SANTIAGO PASSING LA VEGA, BONAO, BOCA CHICA, SANTO DOMINGO, LA ROMANA, SAN PEDRO DE MACORIS, HIGUEY AND PUNTA CANA TO GET TO BAVARO.....WEARING THE NORTH CAROLINA MICHAEL JORDAN COLLEGE JERSEY........

Last edited by a moderator:

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
No offense....this is why i dont like resorts!! what's with the puter? dood you are on vacation!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
i have Bose speakers that are the size of a pitstick, that hook up to my ipod!! thats it for electronics for me!!

although i'm thinking i might bring my camcorder for the next trip

Livio Moreno

Mar 5, 2008
I want to know whitch is the best resort in dominican republic to go with family and have a good time. And, ofcourse, don't spend too much money.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I want to know whitch is the best resort in dominican republic to go with family and have a good time. And, ofcourse, don't spend too much money.

You might want to start a new thread.

You need to indicate which part of DR.

There is tons of info. Use the search button.

Good luck, and welcome to DR1;)