I'll let the board decide the fate of this idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sometimes we get some real sad people here on DR1. Attacking other posters and registering multiple usernames etc etc. This is an email I got from one of those such posters today.

--------------

Hey Robert
Steve Costa Azul here. Take the "I love Rocky's ribs" from my posts or expect more abuse. You are losing! I am winning and enjoying it!
This must drive you nuts!
It's up to you, if you don't remove it, more abuse comes your way.
Steve

crystalclearpools@rogers.com
19 Apr 2008 02:41 PM

-------------

I'll let the board decide what we do with his tag line :)

Not for nothing, but would you do business with someone that acts like this?

Crystal Clear Pool Services - Home Page

Also, we have passed this onto Rogers, they love when their clients send email threats via their network.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
--------------

Hey Robert
Steve Costa Azul here. Take the "I love Rocky's ribs" from my posts or expect more abuse.
It's up to you, if you don't remove it, more abuse comes your way.
Steve

:
And add i clean pools

Steve Costa Azul Steve Costa
I love Rocky's Ribs! :bunny: And i clean pools:laugh:

A

apostropheman

He's deluded :D

Not sure what he thinks he's winning, except perhaps the "Biggest Idiot Contest", but he's just making himself look even more foolish with every post and PM.

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer" is my 2 cents, and keep you finger near the delete button. ;):bunny::bunny:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Nice one Robert! I am so tired of this pathetic fool. It is high time that his stupidities are set out for the world to see. His ISP needs to ban him and he needs to lose his internet connection!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone capable of writing an email, such as the one below, might be viewed as being a bit unstable.
Using his business address is just plain stupid.
From what I have heard, there are already some of his pool clients who have dropped him because of his antics on DR1 and elsewhere, yet he persists.
A masochist, perhaps?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>From:</TD><TD>Steve McNee (crystalclearpools@rogers.com)</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>
i_yellowshield.gif
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>Sent:</TD><TD>Mon 1/07/08 4:09 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SecondaryTextColor>To: </TD><TD>Marc Beland </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Marc Beland
Tell your buddy (Robert), to lift my ban within DR1. Not that it really matters, as I have proven, I can get on if I really want too (proxy).
Make it happen anyway, or start reading the dreadful reviews of your hellhole all over the internet. I will be in the DR on Jan 08
2008 with 6 other people, maybe we should meet!?

I hope you made enough money on the New Year run to support your "sorry
ass" for awhile. I will be in Sosua in the next 2 days but we both know, I will avoid Rocky's slum like the disease that it is!

I have been in touch with Scott, nice guy, what a shocker! Are you jealous because he is wealthy? Anyway, lift my ban you moron,
or I will slam you via the net and discreetly within the DR1 as a sock too. If you don't believe me, give me a date & time and i will post
a slam on you within the DR1 within 1/2 an hour. Robert can delete stuff within the DR1 but the net is W I D E O P E N!
Too bad, you should've kept contacts with people that are brighter than you, so to learn how to become the same, instead of being a
broke loser.
See you soon!

You blew it!

Steve

Mar 2, 2008
I do not know this guy either, but if he doesn't like Rocky's ribs he's got to be a long-haired commie freak, and an idiot to boot. Why would anyone who wasn't an idiot out and out act like an idiot? Idiot is as idiot does.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Zip it!

I think to give him ZERO exposure would be the best medicine. No audience. No forum. No converstion or debate. No Nada. You're giving him right now what he wants, entrance to dr1.

My advise Robert--delete your thread.

JOHN

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think to give him ZERO exposure would be the best medicine. No audience. No forum. No converstion or debate. No Nada. You're giving him right now what he wants, entrance to dr1.

My advise Robert--delete your thread.

JOHN

You'll be surprised how a little more exposure helps "some" people ;)

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
mmmmm Rockys Ribs ...I can't even wait!!! i'll have you Know i'm a pretty big eater!!

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
It also seems unreasonable to me that if he did not request Robert to add "I love Rocky's ribs" below his name, you shouldn't have. If you want to ban him, put "Sin Bin" or whatever under his name. Put Rocky's plug in the ads if you so desire. But adding it under a member's name ain't right. He may have an unsocial way of expressing his displeasure, but he also has a point.

And remember, you ASKED the board, I am just expressing my opinion too. :)

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Steve Costa Azul; Entrance to Rocky's [B said:
I can already smell those yummy ribs!!! :
68x8hw.jpg
I love rockys ribs Steve Costa Azul;
24niooj.jpg
Originally Posted by Potato_Salad; :ermm: i think he is banned:chinese::chinese::chinese::chinese::laugh::classic:

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I don't care what you call him! I'm just still ticked that I got 20 negative points...and BANNED for a little while because of this fool! :angry::dead:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It also seems unreasonable to me that if he did not request Robert to add "I love Rocky's ribs" below his name, you shouldn't have. If you want to ban him, put "Sin Bin" or whatever under his name. Put Rocky's plug in the ads if you so desire. But adding it under a member's name ain't right. He may have an unsocial way of expressing his displeasure, but he also has a point.

You have no idea how many times Steve has been banned and come back under other usernames to attack posters. Maybe even you?

I kind of like the tag line, especially as he has posted BS about Rocky's all over the place. The fact that he doesn't like it, adds even more weight to it :)

Yummy, those ribs look good!!!!!!!

As I said in my original post... "I'll let the board decide what we do with his tag line".

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006

Robert is the boss The contents of this webpage are copyright ? 1996-2008. DR1. All Rights Reserved.:eek:I liked this one the best naturelover
On vacation looking at black bird with beady little eyes he he

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
I`m not sure what you mean by "maybe even you?", Robert. I have posted here on DR1 for 6 years or more, and you have met me face to face in passing at Paco's, although I doubt you remember it.

I assure you, that I have always been ME, although once due to "technical problems", I did have to reregister and post under "GringoCArlosToo" to put up a post.

If Steve Costa Azul has used numerous Board names, why not put up a list of the names he's used?

And , by the way, I have never had Rocky's ribs, as its on the North Coast, and the North coast is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.