weather in bavaro

waynetheman

Apr 20, 2008
at the moment i am reading that the weather in bavaro is thunderstorms and rain every day,is this true,i'm coming out 8th may what is the weather like then

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Do not concern yourself with what you have been reading. Stand back a moment. Over the last week we have had a break in the weather pattern which was very dry, a drought. Wednesday and Thursday mornings at daybreak in Bavaro we had some heavy showers for about an hour at most. Then sun for the remainder of the day.

This will be the basic pattern for the coming month of May. A brief period of showers in the am and maybe again in the pm. Of course there may be exceptions of some scattered days full of rain as May is considered a rainy month. However, the sun will overcome all for your holiday pleasure.

Regards,
PJT

waynetheman

Apr 20, 2008
bavaro weather

thanks for the reply,i have never been long haul before,so it sounds like i will be able to enjoy the lovely beach i have read about,is there any need to worry about mosquetoes

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey Wayne,
forget the weatherman.
i spent the whole day today offshore for fishing, a great one btw, picked up a couple from a european sportfishing club which i invited for today's run, been raning in Veron when i left my house 6:30AM, most way toward Cabeza de Toro been cloudy byt dry, from the Cabeza crossing down to their hotel Oasis it was raining like hell but my boys at the Marina asured me on the phone they have clear skies, so i picked them up, brought them over to the Marina Punta Cana, stret been dry there, no drop of rain the whole day out there, just sunny very hot skies.
the rain we have the last 3 days pures down during nighttime and very early morning, the rest is just caribbean fun in the sun
Mike

waynetheman

Apr 20, 2008
i have been looking at the weather aGAIN TODAY IN BAVARO AND EVERY TIME I LOOK ITS RAINING IS IT REALLY THAT BAD