Chat tonight at 10 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
I am just curious to know, do you ever use the chat on DR1 ?? I went into it and I was the only one there. Just wanted to know if anyone uses it. If not maybe we should start. Have a great day.;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We used to go into chat around 10 pm. Start a new thread a few hours earlier and people will follow

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
One hockey game will be over around 10 PM so I'll be there before the other one starts.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
lol Anna, you and i are on the same page!!

I havent been on a chat site forever!! would be great!! i dont think my chat function works...i cant get in there! i just get a blank grey screen??

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Hey Lapurr

lol Anna, you and i are on the same page!!

I havent been on a chat site forever!! would be great!! i dont think my chat function works...i cant get in there! i just get a blank grey screen??

I think you are getting the blank scree as maybe you do not have java downloaded! If you do try redownloading it and it may help. gl;)

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
thank you lovely ladies!!

I'm at work...it's time to do some downloading!! *evil grin*

hopefully it will let me, I cant seem to download anything here...lol i wonder why? cuz perhaps i should be working???

bah...crazy season hasnt approached yet i still have a month or two!!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Then lets see if we can get it going again.

I will go in tonight between 9-10 pm

Anyone going to join in? If so add your name ;)

I'll be there tonight... last time we arranged to meet in Chat, which was ages ago now, it was really good fun. Let the 'masses' know with a thread as already suggested - needs to catch everyone's eye so I am sure you will think of a suitable title between now and then.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol ok whirleybird

I'll be there tonight... last time we arranged to meet in Chat, which was ages ago now, it was really good fun. Let the 'masses' know with a thread as already suggested - needs to catch everyone's eye so I am sure you will think of a suitable title between now and then.

I am not sure about the "suitable title" part :cheeky: but I think I know what I could post as a header to get attention:laugh::devious::devious::devious::devious::laugh:

Now Anna have faith..............you know I would not post anything tooo bad. :cheeky:

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
It's been AGES since I last used the chat. Last time only a few people were on there. Maybe 5 or so.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Way back in the old days (God, I sound like a fossil!) that Anna and I are referring to, we used to get dozens every night, it was usually lively and sometimes bawdy. However, alot of the chat regulars then -- Mainegirl, TonyC, Pib, dms, Helen, Shad (sjh), Escott, Larry, linamia, AlaninDR -- have left DR1 or now come to the board infrequently and rarely post anymore. Aftab (AZB) is still around, but can't remember the last time he was in chat.

Times change, I guess.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Request granted lol

A request for change of title has gone in.

Funny ,( I must have a warped mind :cheeky:), I was thinking more along the lines of "free beer for coming into chat" and then you have the little avatars that you click that is a beer:cheeky:,( I wont tell you what I was really thinking would have been "catchy" as it would show a "warped" mind lol ).

See y'all at 10pm;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.