ATL-SDQ buy now????

MeMeATL

Oct 6, 2006
Hola Familia,

I want to travel on DELTA nonstop from Atlanta to Santo Domingo July 2nd to August 16th. I am flexible +/_ 3 days.
This ticket was about $600 in February.
Tonight it's $368+tax =$465

Do you professional travlers believe the ticket will decrease anymore? :paranoid:

Gracias
MeMe

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Hola Familia,

I want to travel on DELTA nonstop from Atlanta to Santo Domingo July 2nd to August 16th. I am flexible +/_ 3 days.

Do you professional travlers believe the ticket will decrease anymore? :paranoid:

Gracias
MeMe

I think with the price of fuel you will not do any better than that price. There is talk of fare increases coming shortly. How much better do you think you will be able to do even if it comes down? Maybe 25 to 50 bucks.

Dominican_Titan

May 14, 2004
www.dr1.com
Hola Familia,

Gracias
MeMe

like any good dominican would say...no ronques compra eso juyendo lol

MeMeATL

Oct 6, 2006
te entiendo

I have never flown into SDQ, so I am unfamiliar with the average rates.

Pero, estoy comprando ahora mismo.

Thanks

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
New Price ATL to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo

Just got an email from Clark Howard about a new sale from AA probably have to fly through Miami unless Delta matches it and add taxes:

Round-trip from Atlanta:
$278 Punta Cana or Santo Domingo, DR
A 28-day advance purchase required
Valid Tues., Wed. only
No expiration of travel
Blackouts: Dec. 26-30; Jan. 2-5 south/Dec. 19-23, 26-29 north
Stay at least any two nights
Valid on American

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
You can't really beat that ATL to SDQ service. I'm in the middle of my vacation right now and that's the flight I took. Of course i used my built up frequent flyer miles to pay for it, but still.......