Bars in Costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
I will be in the Costambar area in a bout a week. I remember there being a bar with a Harley Davidson theme and another bar. Could someone tell me if there other bars, or which bars are near the beach and if they are any good. Thanks in advance to all!!!!

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
there are like 12 bars in costambar. El Carey is right on the beach, Banana's place is about a block off of the beach as well as Buddies and Spikes. There is also now the Catamarn right on the beach as well as like 4 restaurants right on the beach. the harley davidson bar is hardly ever open but there are a ton of options

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
I was at the Catamaran several times in January and will be back in a couple of weeks. The food is awesome. It is on the Beach second from last on the Left if you are facing the beach. In La Roc the next community over is Los Tres Cocos and and Stephy and Natales both well worth the visit.

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
You're never more than about 400 metres from a bar in Costambar - that might explain the number of drunks the place attracts lol
Try Ton's Bar on the beach for a Grande at breakfast & finish at Spikes' Bar for a nightcap - this map's a bit out of date but it gives you an idea of where everything's located
Google Maps

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Just being a helpful neighbour :)

Personally I have a "business hours rule" - I don't drink during business hours. I did when I first got here & quickly noticed I was on the slippery slope, hence the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.