pain/inflamation meds

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
thanks for all the replys on my store thread and now a more serious one. I suffer from over 13 herniated discs, DDD, etc. I'm on disability and of course they do not take my insurance here. My wife needs to go to a cancer hospital to obtain oxycontin for me, where my pain management doctor had me taking perocet with voltaren, or vicroprohen which is a pain/inflamtion in one med. I also was taking hydrocodone with another ani-inflamation med. I can't seem to find the correct meds besides feeling very tired all the time from the oxycotin. A neural surgeon i saw would not prescribe any meds to me because of the fear of the local drug stores here would try to copy and sell my script--huh!!! he only stated that I need surgery and this I know, but with the proper meds, I can get by until I feel too much pain or can't walk etc. any idea where I can find any of the meds listed above or perhaps a good doctor? no luck so far, and the cancer hospital is getting very expensive for me. Thank GOD! my wife goes, I can only imagine what they would charge me. thanks for any feedback as always!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Where are you located?

If you go to a good pharmacy, there is no fear of trying to copy the MD's Rx...controlled substances are rigidly controlled with multiple copies of any Rx. Very difficult to try and copy..

You might need to see another doctor...

HB

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
santo domingo

Where are you located?

If you go to a good pharmacy, there is no fear of trying to copy the MD's Rx...controlled substances are rigidly controlled with multiple copies of any Rx. Very difficult to try and copy..

You might need to see another doctor...

HB

I'm in the Esn.Quisq. area, close to nunez, 27, church hill