Pricemart in Santiago

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Is pricemart open on Sundays and if so what are thier operating hours on that day.

I hear they have portable air conditioners which are good for the bedroom does anyone know the price of these as i need to tell a friend before i go.

thanks

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
I know that the PriceSmart in the CAPITAL is open on Sundays. It's hours are shorter tha normally during the week. Be forewarned: This is a holiday weekend and it is likely to be full of people desperate to start their long weekend of parties.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I know that the PriceSmart in the CAPITAL is open on Sundays. It's hours are shorter tha normally during the week. Be forewarned: This is a holiday weekend and it is likely to be full of people desperate to start their long weekend of parties.

Thanks,

I had know Idea it was a holiday weekend so you are right. May 5, ok now I know.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Go straight past the Hotel Gran Almirante going south. Go two lights, take next available left. Make a U ey. PriceSmart will be 180 meters on your right.
Get there in the morning.
HB

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Find it on google earth:

If you are a google earth user, you can copy below coordinates and paste them into the "Fly to" window of the google earth search window and then click on the eyeglass.

19?26'19.18"N, 70?41'11.95"W

... J-D.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Is pricemart open on Sundays and if so what are thier operating hours on that day.

I hear they have portable air conditioners which are good for the bedroom does anyone know the price of these as i need to tell a friend before i go.

thanks

A small thru the window unit will start just around DR$ 6000.oo if I remember right.
The stand alone "portables" are usually more expensive and they don't always carry them. These units are also less effective than the thru the window (or thru the wall) units and many forget that they need to blow out (to the exterior) hot air thru a 5" plastic pipe and also either have a tank for condensation water which needs to be emptied once or twice every 24 hrs or a drip line leading out (downwards).

... J-D.

jimhe

Mar 26, 2006
portable A/C

I was just at the PriceSmart off Winston Churchill on Saturday. They had quite a selection of both the window and portable A/C's. I did not look at prices but there seemed to be 5-6 models available.

The store I was at was on Sumner which is near where Kennedy and Churchill intersect (just south of Kennedy).

Jim