La Benedicta in the US???

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Benedicta

In the states, "hard cider" has been available for years... Especially brands from the UK... There's Woodpecker, Strongbow, Magner's, Hornsby's, etc...

The taste is quite unique though - different to the ciders we have here in the UK. It reminds me of a cider that we used to have here that was actually made from pears and not apples. It has that same taste about it. Niiiiice!!!

:bunny:

Rio

rcarson74587

Apr 29, 2008
Quote:
The taste is quite unique though - different to the ciders we have here in the UK. It reminds me of a cider that we used to have here that was actually made from pears and not apples. It has that same taste about it. Niiiiice!!!

I've had some of the ciders available here... none quite measure up to benedicta. i'm flying out there for a couple weeks soon so i will see what i can dig up... of course with a blue bottle in my hand.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Li'l ole cider drinker me!

I've had some of the ciders available here... none quite measure up to benedicta. i'm flying out there for a couple weeks soon so i will see what i can dig up... of course with a blue bottle in my hand.

Or you here or there? I am in the UK. Are you, and where are you flying to - here or...... there?
I'm confused.

;)

Rio

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Clear now....

my bad... i am in the us now going to the dr in a couple weeks

Ah, so have you drunk cider in the UK or did you mean the US? We have got lots of yummy ones here, especially for hot summer days, but not with that Benedicta factor.

Rio