Sporting Goods Store - Santiago

yelkcub

Dec 11, 2007
www.buckrobin.com
Is there a sporting goods store in Santiago where I can buy baseball gloves?

I will be visiting Santiago 14-21 June. While there I will be seeing two boys whom I sponsor through Children's International. Unfortunately, I won't know whether they are left or right-handed until I get there so even though it would probably be cheaper buying the gloves in Canada, I will have to wait until I arrive.

Robin

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can get baseball gloves at La Sirena or Nacional, both large supermarkets in Santiago. There are plenty of other stores that carry them. I do not know of a Sporting Goods only store there, maybe someone else knows.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I believe I saw a sporting store in Plaza Internacional perhaps on the second floor near the food court.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh God no! Not there!!
Go to Ochoa on Av Imbert or La Sirena, second floor towards the back, past all the clothes...Oh heck, I'll take you!! Either place....kids will love it....

Ochoa has better prices but not a whole lot of difference.

HB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Here is the location of tow sporting stores:
Av. Imbert in front the Base ball Stadium - Utiles deportivos Belliard.
Calle espana / Av. las Carreras ( Down town )-I forgot the name of this store.

JJ.

Sep 19, 2005
I have been in Ochoas "sporting goods" dept. It is thin. They had a little fishing stuff, some weight lifting gear, some camping stuff....maybe some billard stuff

I think there were about 4 isles and then they had one wall behind a counter with a bunch of stuff hanging up on the wall.

I dont remember baseball stuff. But it give it a try is Hillbilly says it is cheap.

i was in a dept store downtown that had a lot more sporting stuff...BUT I am sure it was on the ground floor...so it must have been different than the one Hillbilly mentioned.

what ever the store is they had a food court I remember that had super cheap food....

bob