Forum Updated

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The forum has been updated to the latest version, 3.7.

We are still working on a few bugs with the arcade and mini-blogs.
I have no time line on when these will be resolved. As soon as they are 100% again I will post in the forums and let everyone know.

Lots of new features, more on this tomorrow after I get some sleep :)

Thanks.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Can you tell me when DR1 will be on the same time as me or is there an hours difference between Santo Domingo and Juan Dolio???

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Matilda you need to go into your user cp then click on edit options and adjust your time settings in date and time section

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Lots of new features, more on this tomorrow after I get some sleep :)

Are you smiling in your sleep, Robert? ;) Couldn't get the happy smiley to show either in your post or one I just made - not earth shatteringly important I would agree, but just letting you know. It could always be my computer, of course.

The wink, on the other hand, works just fine

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Matilda you need to go into your user cp then click on edit options and adjust your time settings in date and time section

Thank you. I had no idea that existed or you could do so much!!!

Matilda the Dork:bunny:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I am now starting to get the hang of this. ;) Nice updates Robert.:cool:

Impossibly dorkish and a total twit but what I am supposed to be getting the hang of???

And what is a dig, delicious and whatever else now appears?

I obviously have no idea what I am doing as after 2 years of thinking Santo Domingo was in a different time zone I have only just found out how to change that.

Matilda - desperately hoping that other people are thinking 'thank God someone has asked what is going on as I had no idea either'.:surprised

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol Matilda

OK I will tell you what I am getting the hang of. I have been playing in the User CP and have discovered the new "friends list" ,messaging, etc. In regards to the dig, delicious, google etc that seems to be links to google, delicious,( which appears to be a website to join and I am not sure what as I have not yet), and dig seems to be ion the same line and I have not done that yet either. Also you are no dork. Just play around with it a bit as Robert has added much and I have not been able to go through all yet but I will. Best of luck to you and have an awesome day.;)

Impossibly dorkish and a total twit but what I am supposed to be getting the hang of???

And what is a dig, delicious and whatever else now appears?

I obviously have no idea what I am doing as after 2 years of thinking Santo Domingo was in a different time zone I have only just found out how to change that.

Matilda - desperately hoping that other people are thinking 'thank God someone has asked what is going on as I had no idea either'.:surprised

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Digg, del.icio.us and stumbledupon are "social bookmarking" sites. If you like a thread (or blog or video, etc.), click on one or more of those links to post info about it to those sites, then people all over the world can check out the thread based on your recommendation. I belong to Digg and Stumbledupon, primarily because my blog was getting lots of hits from them and I went to check them out. Now I "Digg" and "Stumble" other blog entries when I like them, or think that have something interesting or important to say.

There are hundreds of these "social bookmarking" services on the net, some in different languages. I belong to some in Spanish and Portuguese, for example. And there are some specialized in particular themes or subject matter, such as "Hugg" for environmental topics.

Hope this helps.

OK I will tell you what I am getting the hang of. I have been playing in the User CP and have discovered the new "friends list" ,messaging, etc. In regards to the dig, delicious, google etc that seems to be links to google, delicious,( which appears to be a website to join and I am not sure what as I have not yet), and dig seems to be ion the same line and I have not done that yet either. Also you are no dork. Just play around with it a bit as Robert has added much and I have not been able to go through all yet but I will. Best of luck to you and have an awesome day.;)

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Thanks Keith

Digg, del.icio.us and stumbledupon are "social bookmarking" sites. If you like a thread (or blog or video, etc.), click on one or more of those links to post info about it to those sites, then people all over the world can check out the thread based on your recommendation. I belong to Digg and Stumbledupon, primarily because my blog was getting lots of hits from them and I went to check them out. Now I "Digg" and "Stumble" other blog entries when I like them, or think that have something interesting or important to say.

There are hundreds of these "social bookmarking" services on the net, some in different languages. I belong to some in Spanish and Portuguese, for example. And there are some specialized in particular themes or subject matter, such as "Hugg" for environmental topics.

Hope this helps.

You are super ;) Nice and easy to link to. I was not really sure what they where just had clicked on it and it said to join . I think I will.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
If i go to chiris page for example, can i get to her Blog as well? there are a few blogs i like to read how do i get easy access to them?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The dropdown menu from my username on this post should have the option to "visit Chirimoya's homepage" which is my blog. I've also linked to it from my miniblog.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
when i click on your blog entries or view blog i would get this:

Lapurr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

But when i visit your homepage i see the blog cool thanks!!

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
how do I post a new question....

Other then being able to reply to someone else's post, I usually fumble around trying to figure out how to post a new question. Occasionally, I stumble on where it is, but what am I doing wrong. Where is an easy link to post a new question? Or, is it staring me in the face and I can't see it?
~~thanks~~

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
From the the main page of the DR1 forums pick the forum you want to post in, such as "living" "General stuff " and then you'll see on the top left side of the page the icon "new thread" that is where you click to ask a new question or better known as "new thread"

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Question

Can anyone tell me what those little blue things are when you are in the new posts area ? They appear on the right hand side of topic. Thanks

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
OK I will tell you what I am getting the hang of. I have been playing in the User CP and have discovered the new "friends list" ,messaging, etc. QUOTE]

I can see that you have been playing........

How do I accept someone to be my friend? I am clicking on "accept" and save changes and absolutely nothing happens :ermm:

Rio

Last edited:

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol rio

OK I will tell you what I am getting the hang of. I have been playing in the User CP and have discovered the new "friends list" ,messaging, etc. QUOTE]

I can see that you have been playing........

How do I accept someone to be my friend? I am clicking on "accept" and save changes and absolutely nothing happens :ermm:

Rio

U did it ;) Go to ur user cp all is well :cheeky: