Chilling In Gomez Diaz In Santiago, Dominican Republic (funny Video)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SrSUelIwUOU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SrSUelIwUOU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ITS MY CREW AKA THE CHOSEN FEW (T.O.N.Y, MIKEY CANCUN AKA THE WOP, RAY RAY, DAHYDROS, OMAR (CAMERA MAN) AND MYSELF HANGING OUT AT GOMEZ DIAZ IN SANTIAGO, DR HAVING A FEW DRINKS ...THIS IS A WELL KNOWN HANG OUT SPOT IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ...CHECK THE VERY END OF THIS VIDEO WHERE I COME OUT AND SAY MY SIDE OF THINGS IN A FUNNY WAY !!!

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Is This Video Poluting The Country ???

Yes. This video is promoting the DR as a beer drinking place. Now everyone will be getting on the plane and going to the DR to drink beer. The DR will soon be invaded by alcoholics.

You also realize that per the standards of some of the members here, Carwash Gomez Diaz is a place for low class people and some ignorant people called Dom-yorks. So if you do not know where you belong or are not confident about who you are, you too might be a low class etc.

What is the big deal about all you 4 guys drinking with no babes around to share the drinks with you?. Trying to save on money like taca?os or you guys have no class at all;).

I am not impressed but then it is not about my opinion, or is it? ;)

Sholly

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Thats All Dominican (ok Most) Do Sweetie Is Drink Presidente Beer !!!!!! Hello !!!!!!!! Knock Knock Anyone Home !! Hahaha !!!!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
All I Got To Say My Last Thread Should Be In The Hall Of Fame !! Closed Threads Are Hall Of Fame Threads !

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
All I Got To Say My Last Thread Should Be In The Hall Of Fame !! Closed Threads Are Hall Of Fame Threads ![/QUOTE

Once in a while we need this type of excitement, if not, it would be very boring in DR1.

Thanks for the memories!!!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Is This Video Poluting The Country ???

LoL...Definately not!! looks like a bunch of guys havin fun!! The girl in green is very cute with a great haircut!! Were you guys there for Christmas and New Years?

I do have to say you have some great Reggaeton in your videos and they are fun to watch !!

Last edited:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
LoL...Definately not!! looks like a bunch of guys havin fun!! The girl in green is very cute with a great haircut!! Were you guys there for Christmas and New Years?

I do have to say you have some great Reggaeton in your videos and they are fun to watch !!

YEA THAT WAS NEW YEARS WEEK !! AND THANKS !

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Man what is up with all these corny videos, who the f wants to see drunk men giggling, even the ugly chic at the begining left.. if there were some sexy lookin woman envolved then it might get interesting.
and by the way, "chosen few" why are you ripping of a name from the reaggaeton album , be original, stop biting off boricuas like domincans always do.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Oh Oh

Man what is up with all these corny videos, who the f wants to see drunk men giggling, even the ugly chic at the begining left.. if there were some sexy lookin woman envolved then it might get interesting.
and by the way, "chosen few" why are you ripping of a name from the reaggaeton album , be original, stop biting off boricuas like domincans always do.

LOOK another fan.:cheeky: Be nice and DK will send you his autograph.;)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FRIENDS PERSONALLY KNOWS THE MAN WHO INVENTED "CHOSEN FEW" ALBUM MR. BOY WONDER SO WE CAN USE THAT IF WE LIKE ! AND THATS NOT OUR NAME JUST SOMETHING TO GO WITH

STICK AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER FAZE ME

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The fact that the bashing has sunk to new lows makes me very happy that none of these people ever make it to our DR1 get-togethers here in NYC.

As for dominicans imitating boriquas, I don't think so. Dominicans have their own culture and style of dress. They don't need to "bite" off boriquas.

And if this is true, why then do I see tons of puerto-ricans in the DR chasing dominican women? Who in this case is "biting" who?

Hey Radel, take a wild guess what puerto-ricans are (in)famous for in the DR. Ask any chica that has dated a puerto-rican and she will tell you, it is always the same answer.

Lets' see how much you know since you want to come on this board with 9 posts and disrespect dominicans.

J

John Evans

I believe Im right in saying "chosen few" was originally by the dooleys
heres a picture of them ...perhaps it was a bad chioce bless them lol
chosen_few.JPG

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN IM GOING BACK ...I'M HOPING SEPTEMBER BUT I SEE ME GOING FOR MMD WEEKEND ! ...IF I DO ITS LAST MINUTE

yo DK when are you headed back to DR? i am going in Aug/Sep this year, time to chill and drive in the island....i'll be there 17 days

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
SAME GOES FOR PUERTO RICAN WOMEN GOING AFTER DOMINICAN MEN !! I KNOW THAT ONE FOR A FACT

The fact that the bashing has sunk to new lows makes me very happy that none of these people ever make it to our DR1 get-togethers here in NYC.

As for dominicans imitating boriquas, I don't think so. Dominicans have their own culture and style of dress. They don't need to "bite" off boriquas.

And if this is true, why then do I see tons of puerto-ricans in the DR chasing dominican women? Who in this case is "biting" who?

Hey Radel, take a wild guess what puerto-ricans are (in)famous for in the DR. Ask any chica that has dated a puerto-rican and she will tell you, it is always the same answer.

Lets' see how much you know since you want to come on this board with 9 posts and disrespect dominicans.