The Chosen Few @ Santiago, Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/24E4dk8TST0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/24E4dk8TST0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

THE CHOSEN FEW (DAHYDROS, T.O.N.Y, OMAR AND MYSELF) CRUISING IN SANTIAGO ....DRINKING PRESIDENTES AND BUGGIN OUT IN THE WHIP ...BLASTING MUSIC AND CONTINUING THE DR TOUR !!! FINDING OUT THE SCORE OF THE NEW YORK KNICK GAME AS WELL AS THE NY JETS ........NO ONE DOES IT LIKE US I REPEAT NO ONE !!!! GOD BLESS !

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Its interesting that you're talking about how great the country is and all the wonderful things that happen here while throwing trash out the window.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Missing Bushwick?

Yep, I guess you're having a real good time. I bet you feel like you're right at home in Bushwick Brooklyn???

Do us a favor in NY-stay there. PLEEEEZE!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
And folks wonder how stereotypes became stereotypes?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Come on now. You did not have to show the garbage being thrown.

You are giving us New Yorkers a bad rap.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I guess to be DR1 you must have a little bit of everything, the good and the bad of the DR, the bad of course what we just saw, men drunk and high and driving, hopefully pedestrians stayed out of their way.:tired:

Let's avoid this type of stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f0x-8PTOPI&feature=related

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The video would have been more interesting if the deportados were speaking in english. :(
I didn't understand a word. :(

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Talk about chopoville!!!! This is exactly what AZB refers to....such nice language...such poor usage, such trash....
this is why they are so despised by the locals....

HB

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
D
I
S
R
E
S
P
E
C
T

Sad to think anyone would wanna clean up after your ass! And you saying this is your "hood" ...pfffft get over yourself...I could just picture you throwing trash all over your mommas house...learn some manners!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Hate to say it DK but you are wearing out your welcome. You come here claiming you're love of Santiago and then you guys go around tossing trash out the window as if it were no big deal.

Sure, people do the same thing here, but the difference is THEY DON"T KNOW ANY BETTER, and you guys do - and worse you post it on the internet as if it it were actually the "thing" to do. Now we are going to have to deal with more of the same when kids see the video and think that is what this country is all about, get drunk and throw your trash on the ground.

Take some advice, clean up your hoodlum act or take it somewhere else, please.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Sad...............

I thought some of your videos where comical and harmless but this is just plain disgusting.:tired: No brownie points from me.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why you should ride a bike.

Your other videos were better.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
A hypocrite is a critical hippopotamus......

The only thing that may be wrong with this video is that these guys have decided that they do not need to be politically correct. That is all there is to it.

Let us face it, The dominican republic is supposed to be the 'land of the free'. Which means you can break red light at will, drink while driving, park anywhere,drive at 200mph if you can, play music as loud as you like,chase hookers at will, no need to be politically correct etc.......and also throw your trash anywhere you like. . So what part of freedom do some of you want....or do not want. The part that suits you?.

These guys are dominicans visiting their country. If dominicans in the DR throw trash anywhere, what is wrong with what these guys are doing?. If they were gringos, it could have a bit of a sour taste to it, but they are dominicans, doing like it is normal in the DR.

It is easier to say that since they live in the US, they should know better but that is irrelevant. It is not much different from Pedro Martinez and the cockfight incident. His answer was very logical and simple. He is dominican and cockfighting is part of the culture and not illegal. Of course, the 'you should have known better' rule may not just apply to him.

What these guys are doing is not any different from what many dominicans do. Since they are dominicans, I think they have a right to do like it is normal in their country but non-dominicans may not have that right.;) hahahaha.

Not saying I support it, but there is no point in being hypocritical.

Sholly

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Wasnt The One That Threw The Bottle That Was My Boy !!! I Wouldnt Have Done That At All !!!! I Apoligize If Anything

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
The part of freedom i want is one that suits the environment...People that litter are just pure Lazy..

Problems Caused By Litter

When litter is on sidewalks or along curbs, it may get washed down in to storm drains during a heavy rain. Eventually this water leads to the nearest river or ocean. We all need this water either for drinking or recreation. If the water becomes polluted from litter it is no longer useful. Animals may mistake the items of litter floating in the water as food and could choke on them. Even if the animals don’t try to eat the litter, they may get entangled in it.

Litter can be very dirty. Not only does it not look nice but, it may carry germs. There are some animals that are scavengers who are attracted to areas with lots of litter. They find their food among the trash and can pick up the germs and become carriers for diseases that may make people sick.

Litter is bad for the environment. It wastes our natural resources. When cans and bottles that are discarded on the roadside instead of being recycled, it means that even more resources must be used to create can and bottles from new materials.

Because litter is exposed to the elements, it may start to decompose. This can result in a foul smell where ever the litter is. This means less places to play. You certainly can not play a ball game in a field where you can’t find the bases because of litter blowing around!

What Can I Do?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Amazing how people simply shut off thier minds and jump on the bandwagon of bashing the poster on garbage being tossed out. Why? Did you guys expect something different out of these guys? you expected them to get out of the car and deposit a presidente bottle in a garbage bin? This was the least of my concern. My concern is the way these guys are as a whole package: the dress code, the language, the body movements, their mindset and their preception of the world around them. If they are like this, imagine their kids???? Yikexxxxxxx
Like Hillbilly noted: this is exactly why santiagueros are ashamed of dom-yorks like them (mind you) these guys are extreme. I am shocked to see people actually do act and talk like them. I thought this was only acted out in movies. If the young folks in the hoods of NYC are like them, then god help us all. Now I understand the need for having projects in major cities of USA. Now you all see why we have places like: andy's raunch, kelvin carwash, passion, casa blanca and so many otheer cheap carwashes here with a load of cueros. If guys like them keep visiting DR, these places will never be out of business.
Now stop picking on domionican kid, he is not the one who threw out the bottle out the window. He would never do a thing like this: after-all, he is educated, college degree and a corporate job. So leave him alone.
AZB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Sholly

You're argument doesn't hold much water about Dominicans being able to throw trash just because they are "Dominicans". How many countless Dominicans do I know that live in Florida and have met here who used to live in the States who are disgusted by this and would never think of throwing trash on the ground - a whole lot that is for sure.

There is a big difference in knowing the harm trash does to the environment and throwing it on the ground anyway and being raised to think there is nothing the matter with it.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
AZB-Is DK your illegitimate child reared by grandparents?

No he did not throw the trash out the window, but he certainly didnt say" Dood Wtf are you doing? this is my hood keep it clean, he failed to defend his Land he so much loves, However he praised his pal about throwing stuff out the window woo hoo land of Freedom!!

Lets drink in drive" cuz chix digg that" lets talk like we from da hood-straight up G's, High Rollin !!

n e ways!! I'm done !!

Please don't litter...it's bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.