KITTENS to adopted - CABARETE

J

John Evans

has the mother been spayed now- there seem to be more unwanted cats around than last year - especially in my garden at 4 in the morning

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
FREE **** FREE ***** FREE ***** FREE

To adopt :

Lovely KITTENS (1 boy ? 2 girls) born on March 26 (weaned and de-wormed)

For information, picture or to see them call (Flo) 829 696 38 94 or email florence.jacquet@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi Flo, I am trying to help you along for the adoption by posting the pictures you sent me. Please specify which one of the kittens is now spoken for.

P1010375.jpg

P1010377.jpg

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Lovely pics. I have 15 cats. I have had the males neutered but being like everything in this country - it doesn't work. Not sure if their bits just grow back but they bonk away like crazy so I always have kittens. 3 now who are a week old and 3 pregnant females. Anyone ever near Juan Dolio who wants kittens there are always a few here.

Matilda

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Awwwww.....so cute...wish I was closer...

Although I'm afraid when I move back to the DR my place might turn into a mini zoo....I'm a sucker for cute animals, and I can't stand to see them mistreated as is far too common in the DR :(

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Matilda, you forgot about all the unneutered males in the neighborhood. Maybe they are doing the bonking and not yours.
I know it's expensive, but maybe you can find a Vet who will agree to spay your females for a reasonable fee.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Matilda, you forgot about all the unneutered males in the neighborhood. Maybe they are doing the bonking and not yours.
I know it's expensive, but maybe you can find a Vet who will agree to spay your females for a reasonable fee.

You are right. But it is 2500 for a female and I would rather have men have their bits off than subject females to a major op!!!!

But I will get them done. In the meantime..........................anyone want kittens!!!!

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
You are right. But it is 2500 for a female and I would rather have men have their bits off than subject females to a major op!!!!

But I will get them done. In the meantime..........................anyone want kittens!!!!

I would take them all, if I could. I am crazy about cats. However, I am dividing my time between Canada and the DR and I travel with two cats back and forth all the time and that's all the airlines will allow me.
Cabarete07-08193.jpg

Cabarete07-08135.jpg

Good luck with finding a good home for yours
yours.

J

John Evans

cats cause devastation to a lot of local wildlife on many islands - they shouldnt be allowed to breed indiscriminately in my opinion

florence MINERALIA

May 5, 2008
Cats....

Hi John, nice to receive your message. My english is not so good but i'll you explain different things :
In my case, the cat i have at home now werent mine, i was just so sorry to see the poor mother always pregnant. So i've decided to keep her at home and sterilised her. And for that i've paid myself for her and her first son.
So instead of reply saying :
"has the mother been spayed now- there seem to be more unwanted cats around than last year - especially in my garden at 4 in the morning"
you may tell me "thank you" . I've taken MORE than my responsabilities, just because i love ALL human creatures and mostly whose are suffered ! LOVE, LOVE, that's just what the world need to keep in peace, but i know it looks like a dream for a lot, and probably for you.

I wish you long and quite night now.

Bye.

Florence

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Florence

THANK YOU!

The kindness you have shown is admirable. You are a kind woman who has indeed done her share.

I wish you all the best in finding suitable homes for the little ones - they are gorgeous!