Best Sports Bar's in Santiago

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
Hello all,

I will be In santiago for about a week and I am a huge baseball fan!! and wanted to know the best sports bar in Santaigo where I can go watch my beloved Mets on T.V. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Five Star Sports. New, AC, large screens, every game on. And you can bet on the games in Dollars and Pesos.

809-241-2472 for directions.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
calle restauracion with corner of mella. its a huge facility (betting parlor ) with huge number of TVs.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Moose, let me clear this up. Like AZB said 5 Star is a betting parlor, pretty much a fancy-a$$ "King Sport", a sit down "banca" with a bar.

Now, I personally would only go to 5 Star if I am betting on some football or other sport. This won't be a place you'll find regular girls hanging out, a bunch of guys sitting around drinking and staring at the TVs yes. So, if you want to relax, chat up some nice girls in a nice atmosphere then choose the other mentioned bars. But if you want to sit down on a hard chair, brightly lit hall, staring up at small tvs, then go to 5 star. I hope this helps.

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
Moose, let me clear this up. Like AZB said 5 Star is a betting parlor, pretty much a fancy-a$$ "King Sport", a sit down "banca" with a bar.

Now, I personally would only go to 5 Star if I am betting on some football or other sport. This won't be a place you'll find regular girls hanging out, a bunch of guys sitting around drinking and staring at the TVs yes. So, if you want to relax, chat up some nice girls in a nice atmosphere then choose the other mentioned bars. But if you want to sit down on a hard chair, brightly lit hall, staring up at small tvs, then go to 5 star. I hope this helps.

Wow Ricardo thanx a lot for clearing that up for me..So the only bars where I'll be able to find a relaxing atmosphere with girls hanging out is in the afore mentioned Ahi Bar and TGI Friday's??

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is one thing not mentioned here at all. The ability of the sports bar to get whatever game you want to watch. I can only attest to Five Star having the means to get every BB game played and showing them.

Maybe someone can answer for the others?

After all, if he wants to watch the Mets and they are showing other games he will not be happy.

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
[ahibar,beautiful women,great food,good drinks,,ok service...in that order and you can wqatch the game