I need to find and apt to rent

sripton

Apr 15, 2007
I am a teacher, living in Santo Domingo. I am looking to rent an apt somewhere in the main part of the city. I would really appreciate any help/advice there is to offer.

I have looked online and in all the local Newspapers, but have not had much luck! The apartments are either way too expensive, or not suitable to me. I am looking to spend anywhere from 10,000 to 16,000 pesos, and it would be ideal if it was furnished.

Any help and/or advice you could give me would be great!
Thanks.

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
sripton and redonion, are you willing to share a place, or each wants his own?

16,000 isn't a lot to find something decent in the middle of town, but it IS possible.

I will look around my area (Plaza Central/Plaza Lama/Acropolis) when I go bike riding.

redonion

Apr 25, 2008
travel.kenharrington.com
sripton and redonion, are you willing to share a place, or each wants his own?

16,000 isn't a lot to find something decent in the middle of town, but it IS possible.

I will look around my area (Plaza Central/Plaza Lama/Acropolis) when I go bike riding.

At least for me, sharing a place would be great. I'm easy to get along with, roll with the punches, and I don't smoke or have any other vices. Well, is a computer a vise?

Let me know what you find, or if anyone has anything available.

sripton

Apr 15, 2007
Thanks for all your resposes!!

To answer the question about having a roomate, I am living with my boyfriend so it would be the 2 of us. We have not ruled out having a roomate. It would depend on the size of the apt, and if the other person wouldn't mind sharing an apt with a couple!

I would appreciate any help that you could provide!
Thanks again!

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
There are many 3 bedroom apartments in Evaristo Morales actually. When I went to look I found LOTS. The medium price is 23,000 unfurnished and 26,000 furnished. There is a nice furnished one near the BHD tower on Churchill and 27 of Feb.

I can make an appointment for you if it is still available. What times can you come see it?

Btw, I am not a realtor! I just live in the area.