Beyond the beach 2008 Fiesta in Quebec

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This year's fiesta will be held in Chelsea Quebec on July 12 2008.

Cost per person: $25 per person or $50 per couple

“Payment in advance is NECESSARY
send your personal cheque or money order to and made payable to
Gregg Andrews
16 Liscomb Court
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
B2W 4G8

More details can be found at Web Posting Information

Those those of you living in Quebec that have never made it to Ontario for the fiesta don't miss it, we always have a blast while raising money for a worthy cause.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
I wish..............

I have been looking forward to going, ( as I get to meet Anna), and giving support from me and my family, but I am in LV that weekend. I have seen all the pictures and it looks like a great time, not to mention such a worthy cause. I will send a donation though but I really wish I could be there in person.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
I would like a detailed description of how to get to the Fiesta please. I know that Hull is across the bridge from Ottawa, then where do I go? Details please. I'm trying to fit it in to my summer plans, if possible.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I would like a detailed description of how to get to the Fiesta please. I know that Hull is across the bridge from Ottawa, then where do I go? Details please. I'm trying to fit it in to my summer plans, if possible.

It's just a few miles away. I'll try to do a couple of Google Maps for you c/w directions and post the links.

Might take a day or two.

Gregg

donquixote

Aug 2, 2005
fiesta

i will be going to fiesta,,but is a long drive..i am near the stratford ontario area..anyone wanting to share drive and gas?