Where to buy a gazebo?

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi there

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a gazebo in the Santiago area?

Thanks
Daydream

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can have one made. I haven't seen them for sale. If you have a picture of one that you like, I am sure we can find some people to build it..

HB

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Dead easy .
, i took a photo from the internet, adapted it to the dimensions we wanted, the local blacksmith made it at a very reasonable price and installed it. I bought the timber for the seat as I wanted to make sure that it was properly treated timber to last outside. Any help I can give, just let me know.

Arriane

Feb 16, 2011
Hi there

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a gazebo in the Santiago area?

Thanks
Daydream

Hi Daydream, yes, you can find online. If still there was none, you can made your own Gazebo by copying the image on the net that you liked most and hire a professional gazebo builder to do it for you.

Arriane

Feb 16, 2011
Here are some construction materials of gazebo for you so you can have an idea. The basic gazebo structure is made up of the posts, the floor deck, and the roof. The skeleton structure of a gazebo is usually made of wood. The traditional gazebo is commonly made of red cedar, but it can now be constructed from cement and concrete.

Jerry Albers

Dec 12, 2010
My friend lives in Panama and he had a "Bohio" built for his beach area beside his pool. Really cool and really cheap. Ill try to get you a picture tonight..

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Hi Daydream, yes, you can find online. If still there was none, you can made your own Gazebo by copying the image on the net that you liked most and hire a professional gazebo builder to do it for you.

Without a doubt one of the funniest things I have read today. Ask any Dominican man if he is a "professional gazebo builder" and the answer will be CLARO QUE SI. :):):)

Reactions: Bronxboy

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
If you mean one of those collapsible frame fabric top canopies, we got a very good one from Pricemart in Santiago. Called King Canopy.