Please, help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karin_bdx

May 10, 2008
Hello,
I'm looking for an italian man (between 45 and 50 years old) who is living in a village near Samana, perhaps in Los cacaos. His first name is Vincenzo (Vincente). If you know him, please tell him that Karin from Bordeaux in France is looking for him and tell me his family name and phone number.
Thank you very much in advance!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If anyone does know him they could certainly alert him to this thread. But, with respect, please don't expect anyone to share his information here - you could be...........well, anyone, really, perhaps even someone who does not wish him well. And posting personal info publically is not really a good idea & certainly not if he doesn't know about it.

Sorry I can't help - I don't know him.

lollipop

Mar 28, 2008
Karin, I don't know why you're looking for this person or if he wants to be found.
Anyways, I'm in Samana (Las Terrenas) this is not a big area, just hire a private investigator.

Karin_bdx

May 10, 2008
Sorry to have shocked anybody! But there's nothing bad in my intention! I met this man last week just before my departure to France; we had a very interesting conversation, then he wrote his family name and phone number on a paper, and unfortunetaly, I've lost this one. That's why I dare contact several people in samana! Please, dont't be angry with me! Be tender and sensitive!! If you know him, so tell him my e mail address: karin.m@club-internet.fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.