Jewlery/engagement Ring/wedding Ring

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
hello fellow DRers,

I'm looking for a jewelry store here in the ens. quisqueya close to 27, church hill, etc. does anyone have a store that they have dealt with before? I don't want to get ripped off as you may know and of course i need to make sure that the diamond is real. I'm also looking for a wedding band set as well and I would like for all the bands to be either white gold or silver. I found a very nice ring in plaza central, but i'm looking to do a layaway plan for about 6 months depending on price. I would appreciate any info that you can assist me with.

Thanks again! Anthony

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I would suggest that you look at any of the Brador jewelry stores. There is one very close to the Carol Morgan School and another not too far from Plaza Llama. Sorry I can't remember the names of the streets for sure, I haven't lived there for almost two years; but I could still drive there. :cheeky:

The Brador stores are a little more expensive than many stores but there is NEVER any worry about not receiving the real stones or metal. Very good customer service as well and they have stores located all over the island - they have been in business for many years, you can feel safe in your dealings with them.

Good luck with the marriage.

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
near me?

I would suggest that you look at any of the Brador jewelry stores. There is one very close to the Carol Morgan School and another not too far from Plaza Llama. Sorry I can't remember the names of the streets for sure, I haven't lived there for almost two years; but I could still drive there. :cheeky:

The Brador stores are a little more expensive than many stores but there is NEVER any worry about not receiving the real stones or metal. Very good customer service as well and they have stores located all over the island - they have been in business for many years, you can feel safe in your dealings with them.

Good luck with the marriage.

Hey ex,

Is that the plaza lama on 27 close to church hill rd? I appreciate the help for sure. We already married on the 7TH of this month,but of course money is a little hard to come by when your only getting disability. The reason i came to this country in the first place if you know what I mean. Thanks for the help again! anthony

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
You can find two of the S.D. stores relatively close to you. One is located in the Plaza Las Americas on Churchill and the other is located on Betancourt (no 481). The one on Betancourt also has the best photography studio in the capital for the cost IMO. Just thought that I would mention that in case you want to get a portrait done for a wedding photo.

If you go there please be sure to tell Alicia, the photographer and head of the jewelry store, that Monica Pink sent you. :bunny:

If you have any questions you should be able to contact Brador at 547- 7101.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
I have no information for you but............

Just wanted to say congrat's to you and your bride. ;) Nice to hear some good news.