Another doggie appeal.. Sophie needs a new home

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
She is biggish at just 9 months, probably a cross between a Labrador and Ridgeback... she is loving and a good guard dog but her owners are leaving DR at the weekend and she needs a new family to live with, love and protect. If interested please contact me.

J

John Evans

would people leave their granny behind if they were moving- they should make arrangments to take it with them

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
would people leave their granny behind if they were moving- they should make arrangments to take it with them

To be fair these people would love to take the dog with them but they would need a temporary home for 3 months or so to get her paperwork and injections sorted as they have to leave for Europe very quickly to take up an opportunity not to be missed. They think it may be fair to rehome her here than put her through that trauma and I am inclined to agree with them. Would have her myself but am at our limit now.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
261.jpg

260.jpg

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thank you to everyone who responed by PM re Sophie but the owners have decided that they just cannot leave her behind so she will move into Judy's Pet Lodge for the 3 months it will take to get all her paperwork and injections/ tests prepared and then join them in Europe.

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
I would have offered whirleybird, but we too are at our limit. With two new family members joining us just last week, the rottweiler and collie mix in a previous post, we could not possibly provide all the love and attention fulltime. These new family members are just amazing pooch's and to go with our other 3 we have our hands full :)
I am glad the owners are having Sophie stay at Judy's for the three month duration, I am sure they will be in good hands.