I need a Stove

E-Inc

Feb 11, 2005
Any idea where I can purchase a used or inexpensive stove? The house I rent needs a new one and I want to make sure I am not being scammed. How much does a simple four burner gas stove actually cost. I appreciate any help. I am looking in the POP or Sosua area....

E-

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Lambada -

What about seeing if one of the stores will do a " Buy One Get One Free" offer ?

;)

Rio

Not sure that the 'happy hour' concept has hit the cooker stores........:cheeky:

E.Inc, thank you for your PM asking for stores and prices but they are all on that other thread I linked to. I am helping rio2003 locate a cooker for her Dominican friend's birthday - we are deliberately looking at the basic models which is what you'll find on that other thread. Prices of cookers can go as high as RD$28,000 but I am not looking at those. The cookers I have itemised in detail on that thread are all new - yes you can get used ones, also. Suggest you go to the compra-ventas & gas appliance outlets in Puerto Plata & you will find used ones there, from time to time. Good luck in your search. :)