Te Quemate Loco:t.o.n.y & Jorge Luis Gotcha Diss (funny Video Dissing 2 Of My Peeps)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Te Quemate Loco:t.o.n.y & Jorge Luis Gotcha Diss (funny Video Dissing 2 Of My Peeps)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdORe_AQE2Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QdORe_AQE2Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

TAKEN PLACE IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC THE DAY AFTER A WEDDING (WHICH EXPLAINS MY OUTFIT) ... SOMETIMES IN LIFE A LESSON MUST BE LEARNED AND PREACHED TO YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS WHEN IT INVOLVES IN HAVING A GOOD TIME....THE PARTY NEVER STOPS AROUND NEW YEARS TIME IN DR....A PREVIOUS VIDEO WAS RELEASED WITH MY NAME MENTIONED IN IT WHICH EXPLAINS MY ACTIONS IN THIS ONE

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I kind of like the ones where you tour around different parts of DR.

This one is so, so!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
DOMINICAN-KIDD are you drunk everytime you post these videos? ??????????????????????????????? I understand its lots of fun going to the DR and goofing around, hey, I even try to feel nice the whole time i'm there, there's a beer stand in every turn of the road but wow, what is the point you are trying to make by posting these videos? I don't get it. LOL :alien:

what do i think of the video? is a waste of space.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Hahahaha I Love U Guys ...my Next Video Is A Performance So It Aint All About Me ! ....this Is Just A Funny Video With My Friendsbut I Decided To Post It Since People Want To See More

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hahahaha I Love U Guys ...my Next Video Is A Performance So It Aint All About Me ! ....this Is Just A Funny Video With My Friendsbut I Decided To Post It Since People Want To See More

hahaha who wants to see more? you are nuts! i mean that in a good way, i think.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Totally hilarious-having a mock belorio for your peeps who stayed home rather than go to the DR and have fun!!!!

They don't know what they missed!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: