Circus in POP

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Does anyone know if the Circus is performing tonight (Fri 16th) in POP?

Cabarete & Sosua seem like ghost towns today with everything closed due to the election, but not sure about the circus? Is there a phone number I can call?

Cheers

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Call 829-273-7659. The blurb in the paper says May 9th. - 19th, Mon-Fri 8 pm, Sats & holidays 5pm & 8pm, Sundays 2pm, 5pm, 8pm. Don't get confused by the large crowd outside the Court opposite - that's polling station ;). What I mean is, don't join the wrong queue.................:cheeky:

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Thanks Lambada. I called them and yes they're performing tonight.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Had a very enjoyable evening.

I thought it was very well organised. The acts were very good. They had a performing bear, paraded a giraffe and some magnificent tigers.

The trapeze artists didn't have a very good night though, good job they had a safety net! I think the "catcher" will get a stern talking to!

The bendy lady was very impressive, the hula hoop lady was quite good and the tightrope act had the wow factor.

But for me the best act was a "globe of death" A 10m steel sphere containing five motorcyclists going in all directions at hair raising speeds!

The clown also did a good job entertaining the crowd. I dunno why, but I must have one of those faces that attracts them. Yes I got dragged into the ring and made fun of! But it was all good clean family fun! (Plenty of eye candy for the Dad's though!)

If you get the chance it's worth a visit during it's last few days.