Any idea how I can get to Editores Norma in Santo Domingo

ismith2009

May 18, 2008
I went to their site and this is what they had:
Rep?blica Dominicana Guillermo Cote, Gerente Editorial Norma Rep?blica Dominicana
Calle D, casi esquina Isabel Aguiar
Zona Industrial de Herrera, Santo Domingo
Tel.: +1(809) 274 3333
Fax: +1(809) 274 2222

gcote@norma.com.do

Can someone tell me how to get there. I live near the malecon center so directions going from the malecon center to there would help. Thanx.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It looks like it's right next to Santo Domingo Country Club South of La Isabella Airport, before you get to Haina, on my map.

tambo'

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
To reach that area from the Malec?n Center area, drive along the Malec?n until the intersection with Avenida Luper?n. Turn left and drive up Luper?n, and when you reach the Club del Banco de Reservas, take another left.

That's the general area - a street map will pinpoint the streets you are looking for. The ones I found online don't cover that part of the city unfortunately. Maybe some other poster here can help.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
To reach that area from the Malec?n Center area, drive westwards along the Malec?n until the intersection with Avenida Luper?n. Turn right and drive up Luper?n, and when you reach the Club del Banco de Reservas, turn left.

That's the general area - a street map will pinpoint the streets you are looking for. The ones I found online don't cover that part of the city unfortunately. Maybe some other poster here can help.
Correction - see bolding. My apologies.