what happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
i posted a thread about obtaining a tens unit and some med advice, and my thread is gone. any ideas what happen to it, anyone?

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
i posted a thread about obtaining a tens unit and some med advice, and my thread is gone. any ideas what happen to it, anyone?

That happened to me before and what happened was just that a moderator had moved it... check the other sections...

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
You are RIGHT ......... it DOES appear to have gone.

I did not see many posts after mine as your responses were getting a little too unpleasant for those of us with very sensitive feelings :cheeky: :ermm: but maybe you (or someone else) said something offensive that caused the moderators to remove the complete thread. Give them time & I am sure ALL will be revealed!

Hope you can get the rehabilitacion centre to look after you - I found them good when I had similar back problems to yours & again when the first clavicle operation went haywire with a broken (splintered) insert!! ~ Grahame.

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
i think you were getting a lot of good advicea bout cheaper living and alternative methods and all you wanted to do was wine about your problems. should have paid attention to the solutions from people who wanted to help

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
i think you were getting a lot of good advicea bout cheaper living and alternative methods and all you wanted to do was wine about your problems. should have paid attention to the solutions from people who wanted to help

That pretty much summed up why the forum moderator closed the thread.

This one, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.