Vending Cart Manufacturing

Soy Jeffrey

May 11, 2008
Does anybody know of any companies that will manufacture vending carts in the Dominican Republic? I have seen some home-ade ones with a griddle surrounded by wood, but what I am inquiring about are the stainless ones you would see in any large metropolis.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
Here is one of the best stainless steel fabricators I have ever found (anywhere), and he is in Villa Consuelo. They can make anything, with or without your plans, or just a photo of what you want. I know that he makes a lot of the stainless steel restaurant grills/kitchens. They also do freezers, cold rooms, etc. Something which I liked is that Danilo delivered a quality finished product, on-time and at the prices (which I considered very reasonable) agreed to in the beginning (which was unusual with my suppliers here).

Hojalateria Industrial, Calle La Guardia No. 167, Villa Consuelo, Santo Domingo. Tele; 536-7457 and the owner is Danilo Eusebio Rojas. If you go, you can tell him that Carlos from San Isidro recommended him.

It was better for me to go there in person for a new job/quotation, but I never had any problems with telephone follow-up. Villa Consuelo is a place best visited in the daytime, jajaja.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Question

Can anyone rent these vending carts or roach coaches (as they are sometimes called)? Does this place in Villa Consuela make them from scratch or do they have ones to rent or purchase?

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
As far as I kow, Danilo just makes whatever you put in front of him, to your specs. He is not in the rental business, he is a fabricator only. And fast!