Finally a solution to spider bites

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
During Christmas I was bitten on the ankle by a spider and i tried everything to get rid of the half dollar size rash/infection which was red and itchy.

I tried creams advised by the pharmacy and by the local doctor.

I just found something that works after 5 months its called Dermobiotic and I have been using this cream and the infection is almost gone.

My girlfriend introduced me to this and solves other problems as well.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
During Christmas I was bitten on the ankle by a spider and i tried everything to get rid of the half dollar size rash/infection which was red and itchy.

I just found something that works after 5 months its called Dermobiotic and I have been using this cream and the infection is almost gone.

I've used it too, although not for spider bites, and it worked perfectly.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
A silicium wrinkle repairing cream, very interesting! If I'm bitten, hope it's on the neck!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A silicium wrinkle repairing cream, very interesting! If I'm bitten, hope it's on the neck!
Either I'm not remembering the name of the ointment, or we have one here by the same name, but it sure as heck wasn't an anti aging creme.
It was an antibiotic cream.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Could it be the BIOTHERM brand. I know several overseas distributers that swear it also helps with mosquito bites!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Could it be the BIOTHERM brand. I know several overseas distributers that swear it also helps with mosquito bites!
My memory may be playing tricks on me, but I remember the ointment to be called exactly that, dermobiotic, or dermobiotico.
In this land of knock offs, who knows if someone did copy the name.
If I can ever find the old tube lying around, I'll confirm, or perhaps the OP can tell us.
PS: I do know one thing for sure, it wasn't anti wrinkle cream, otherwise I would have tried it all over my ole' ugly mugg.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Search Engines are not the word of 'God'

The cream is called Dermobiotic 7. The following link provides details about the cream (in Spanish). It appears to be made in Santo Domingo.

DERMOBIOTIC 7

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Gentamicin in the key ingredient, good for gram-positive staph, what infections usually are (unless you get that nasty MRSA I posted about before). I'm guessing thet's what it worked.

I used some remaining Bactroban ointment for a recent nasty bug bite on my lower shin that got infected, and spread redness and soreness down to my ankle. That worked like a charm.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The cream is called Dermobiotic 7. The following link provides details about the cream (in Spanish). It appears to be made in Santo Domingo.

DERMOBIOTIC 7
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I thought I was losing my mind.
You know, when you have a tube of ointment lying around for a few years, that you have used several times, then it appears that you can't remember the name, you start to think you're losing your mind.
Anyhow, thanks for confirming that it is called Dermobiotic.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006

Wow, how did you get bitten in the first place? Was it a tarantula? Did it hurt? Do you now have a tingling sensation when something bad is going to happen? Do you have a longing for a red costume?

You say it solves other problems. Will it stop my dogs digging up my garden? (see other thread)