DR1 Knowledgebase - 1,000+ Q's & A's!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is an outstanding resource for all those Dominican Republic related questions. Every month we add the most popular questions and answers that we handle via email or posted on the message board.

Topics range from Legal to Pets.

Dominican Republic Knowledgebase

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Robert, any way to make this a "sticky" on the main menu of the board? I suspect that alot of first-timers might not think to look for a FAQ or knowledgebase in "General Stuff"...

J

John Evans

yes good idea but who is checking if its relevent information - the first thing i looked at was furniture in sosua and the shop isnt there anymore

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
When Robert referred to the Knowledgebase page he was referring to this: KB

Mind you this question database is being updated constantly. Though at the moment some questions need updating there is a person in charge of looking after this, trying to make sure the information is as accurate and up to date as possible.

As for the page Matilda linked to, it is a Travel section on DR1 that was created a while back, but I believe Robert has someone in the woodworks ready to update that tab, as well as the other DR1 sections.

Mr. Lu

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Thanks for the feedback.

Knowledgebase and Travel section are completely different. Thanks Mr. Lu.

We are aware some sections are out of date, it takes time to update, especially when you have a site with 1,000's of pages.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Over 1,000+ Q & A's. This is an excellent resource for just about everything Dominican Republic.