Looking for all the help I can get....

paradise07

Jan 6, 2007
Alright folks,

After several months of planning and studying, I will finally be opening a clothing store in the heart of Bavaro, carry North American brand names for men, women and children....

With that said....I need help....I am looking for a planner/designer to create the store plan layout as well as to assemble the sotre. I want to simply approve the plans, and then have someone mount it up and pay them....It's a small store front, only 40sq metres. I want a nice design and a quality finish...not barrio looking stores with all the clothes strewn together (not to offend anyone)...

Does anyone, anye, please know where I can find someone with the skills and know-how to do this ???

Thanks !

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Just place an ad in the local newspaper to get a full load of offers for the job...

Detail the work to be done in English, not Spanish as it seems to be your mother tongue. This will make communication much easier between both, but will thin the contractors available somewhat.

There are plenty of commercial interior designers in the DR. Many will give you a decent rate and others, with plenty experience under the belt, will ask a tad higher than you may have expected...