Dominican guys in Toronto??

pride21

May 14, 2005
www.facebook.com
Where can I find them ;) I seem to run into the odd one here or there, but never a group at once. (Except at the Friendly Dominican, but there was too much scandal for one girl to handle there.) Any fun places loaded with D.R. men?

KaliEyes

May 1, 2008
You know, I've wondered the same thing. I'd like to meet a few here just to see how they have adapted to the Canadian ways of life. I'd also like to meet a few to see how they are with their women!
Let me know Pride if you find anything out.

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Hi,

Here are a few places you will find Dominican men...Latin Fever on Friday nights, Lula Lounge, Plaza Flamingo, Six Degrees(old Berlin), Alley Catz and Ba ba lu.

You won't necessarily find loads of them but there will be some, and if there with their women forget about getting near them. And the single ones...lets just say sankeys exist in Toronto too.

curlyq

que_lo_que

Jul 30, 2008
DR men in T.O.

haha...

At "Alcala" - Lawrence & Dufferin. Hoards of'em. Best to check out Fridays-Sundays...and Sundays after Baseball.

And, yes, watch out for the sankies. Just because they have now immigrated and no longer live in DR..well, ya know :ermm:

Good luck hunting!