How can I buy tickets for Les Miserables Musical?

hicksy

Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone know how you can purchase tickets for the upcoming musical in June at the Teatro National? I went to the box office a couple of weeks ago personally when I was in SD, but the woman at the box office didn't know when they went on sale or the cost. I thought this was odd, since there were several posters advertising the performance through out the city.

Can tickets be purchased by phone?

Sanation

May 21, 2007
I've been trying to find out the same information.

The only info I have been able to find out online is here: Les Miserables - Santo Domingo

BUT there is no information on buying tickets.

Does anyone know where you can buy tickets for the show?

Sanation

May 21, 2007
I've just gone to the link in Facebook and sent them an email. I'll let you know if I have a response.

hicksy

Nov 25, 2005
Thanks for checking out the facebook, I will still try as well. Please keep me posted if you find anything out. :)

lollipop

Mar 28, 2008
You just go there to boleteria, they're selling them already.
The prices are 1800, 1400 and 1000.

jatspt

Jun 5, 2008
can not find boleteria

I still cant find boleteria on facebook.

Can someone help? I would like to suprise my wife with tickets to the Friday June 13th showing.

Sanation

May 21, 2007
The boleteria is not on Facebook - that is a link to the producers Facebook site (click on the link in the original posting).

I received an email from the producer who advised that the tickets are on sale from the boleteria at the National Theatre. I don't know if you can book over the telephone though.

I hope this info helps.

jatspt

Jun 5, 2008
wow... quick reply

Great.... thanks for the info.

this is a great site with quick replies.

Family and I are in Sto Dom until June 14th and will come back here for more suggestions... thanks again guys and gals

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
I hope you made it to the show yesterday, it was the most outstanding good experience I had here in the last 13 years ..... BEAUTIFUL and very professional.

Everybody not going there will miss something big.

MZ

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
My neighbour is the musical director and she promised us VIP tickets... here's hoping she remembers.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Welkl tell her that is was the best I was seeing in this country, she and the vrew should be proud of it. They should perform this show in other countries as well, it was just outstanding.

MZ