Looking for shopping carts

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If anyone knows where I could buy small shopping carts in Santiago or Santo Domingo. Please PM me. Thanks. Eddy

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If anyone knows where I could buy small shopping carts in Santiago or Santo Domingo. Please PM me. Thanks. Eddy
Just bringing this to the top one last time. I guess I'll have to get them in the US or Canada.

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
just a thought

Hello Ed,

Just an idea, why not go to la serina or plaza lama and ask them where they get theirs from, as well as national market or others. I think you may have thought about this already, but sometimes the obvious is right there in front of us. Good luck in your search. Anthony

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hello Ed,

Just an idea, why not go to la serina or plaza lama and ask them where they get theirs from, as well as national market or others. I think you may have thought about this already, but sometimes the obvious is right there in front of us. Good luck in your search. Anthony
Just lazy I guess. LOL. I'll try to get over to Santiago this week. Was hoping that someone had the info.