Fastest Residency Ever

poker12

Dec 4, 2007
I have been searching and searching and it seems the fastest I can find is 6 months. I am willing to pay any price to have this time cut down to next to nothing. There has to be someone to pay to get legal residency in less then a month, and I am willing to pay that amount of money.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I have been searching and searching and it seems the fastest I can find is 6 months. I am willing to pay any price to have this time cut down to next to nothing. There has to be someone to pay to get legal residency in less then a month, and I am willing to pay that amount of money.

Send me a check for US4000 and I'll have it pronto. Just kidding - with you're attitude, expect to pay maybe more than I quoted.

Buyer beware, this has been discussed before and it appears many of the expedited residencies are fraudulent, use the search tool.

Also, my provisional residency package is being submitted on Mon., and so far I have spent less than US200 for everything, including gas, bfast and lunch at a nice Chinese restaurant for a trip to SD from Santiago :)

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
There are a lot of people....

...who say they have LOTS of contacts to accomplish what you are saying you want to have done. However, my experience is that you may as well get ready to wait for longer than 6 months to actually see proper, authenticated documentation with a cedula attached to it.

If you do accomplish it in under 1 year from the time you begin the process then you should pat yourself on the back and say "I have overcome"!

poker12

Dec 4, 2007
Send me a check for US4000 and I'll have it pronto. Just kidding - with you're attitude, expect to pay maybe more than I quoted.

Buyer beware, this has been discussed before and it appears many of the expedited residencies are fraudulent, use the search tool.

Also, my provisional residency package is being submitted on Mon., and so far I have spent less than US200 for everything, including gas, bfast and lunch at a nice Chinese restaurant for a trip to SD from Santiago :)

Well I'd be willing to pay that, this issue is time here... there must be someone who knows someone?

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros

Don't do it!!! You'll find yourself deep in sh*t later...

Yes, you'll get your residency put in your hand as quick as the blink of an eye... The real problem is that any quick way will mean cut corners, cut corners mean lack of data somewhere and that could prove a disaster later on when you may need it most...

Take your time and do it the right-legal way...

This isn't something that you should be looking to bypass due process on!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Whats The Point??

I worked for the Dominican Government for 10 years with "nothing"! I live here and still have "nothing"!
Why do you want a "Residencia" anyway,and why so "fast"???
Cris Colon

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Well I'dbe more then happy to explain to someone who can help me (everything is legal on my end). But posting on a message board I dont feel comfortable.

Believe you me, if a person can really help you with your request here, they'll be providing you the biggest disservice I can think of...

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
"disservice?"

Don't do it!!! You'll find yourself deep in sh*t later...

Yes, you'll get your residency put in your hand as quick as the blink of an eye... The real problem is that any quick way will mean cut corners, cut corners mean lack of data somewhere and that could prove a disaster later on when you may need it most...

Take your time and do it the right-legal way...

This isn't something that you should be looking to bypass due process on!!!

***Just copied and pasted my earlier post in case you didn't read...***