Luperon Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanDomRep

May 25, 2008
In light of the theme of this board, has anyone any experiences of this hotel? Any views? Met any 'sankies' there?

May 31, 2005
Do you want to meet sankies or did you already meet someone and want to know if he is a sankie? I personally have never been there but knowing the intention of the question can maybe help you get some responses. I don't know if your question is about the sankies or about the resort.

FanDomRep

May 25, 2008
My apologies, that wasn't very clear.....I want to know about the resort, I certainly don't want to meet sankies, had my share and am getting married next year but having read some of the threads on here, am a little worried about the single friends that are coming with me, so I guess I'd like to be on the look out. So, primarily I'd like to know people's views on the resort, and then as an aside, if anyone does know of any sankies, maybe they can share....forewarned is forearmed afterall! ;)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
This resort is on a beautiful stretch of beach far from the city, nice setting, but 1.5 hours I would guess from the airport in Puerto Plata.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Scam artists can be found anywhere but if you really want to know about the resort and not so much about the employees please start a new thread in the travel forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.