time for a little break (down)

J

John Evans

Just taking a break from posting before my blood-pressure rises too much.
Back with a new comedy series in the new season - no ive not been banned again!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
John, enjoy the "break"....but if you want to stay I'll subsidize your meds for "precion de sangre";)

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I really don't want to be a wet blanket but I do so hope that that isn't a euphemism for going away on holiday/leaving the country because if it is you've just announced it publically.............;)

J

John Evans

no im not going on holiday....now ive got to start all over again not posting

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
That was less than 6 hours. :cheeky:

Let's see how long you can go this time. Why are you not posting again?

One door closes and another one opens.......

JE - we need your humour to lighten this place up - come back soon
AnnaC - Welcome back - you have been missed!!!!!
;)
Rio

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
JE - we need your humour to lighten this place up - come back soon
AnnaC - Welcome back - you have been missed!!!!!
;)
Rio

Yes JE now that we are used to your humour stick around ;)

Rio, I've been here the whole time. Sometimes I find it best to sit and read in silence :cheeky:

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
March of the Mods!!

OK, I think we're discussing John E's planned breakdown. Anyone else planning a breakdown?:laugh::laugh:

Not exactly planned - but who knows?

Anyway - I am just glad that you and AnnaC are lurking - sad to see JE signing off though :cry:

;)

Rio

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
In praise of JE

Why on earth? More posters should take time off if they get too involved with the board or mad at other posters.

I feel like I am talking about him behind his back - but it is all good JE ;) - he injects humour into a board which at times becomes so full of personal agendas and infighting it is like being on a merry go round...
Round....and around......and around......

:ermm:
Rio

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
why even start this thread..............????

Because some of us actually really enjoy reading JohnEvans posts and appreciate that he has told us he won't be around. As with all threads, if you don't like it or aren't interested - feel free to look elsewhere.......
:cheeky:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
why even start this thread..............????

Because sometimes when a north coast resident suddenly stops posting, other residents can get concerned, start asking questions or picking up phones to check that all is well, no illness, car accident, caught by stray bullet, random electrocution, attack by rabid mongoose, scammed by equally rabid albeit 'respectable' policia etc, you know, the normal everyday hazards of DR life.............:)