Best morning cafe in Boca Chica

fladrifter

Jun 15, 2005
just wanted morning coffee, nothing fancy. Cabarete has Dick's thought maybe something similar in BC.

Snake

Apr 8, 2007
Best coffee in Juan Dolio

The best coffee in juan dolio is Giulia's Cafe, and the best breakfasts, and croissants. Open from 7.30am until 11.30pm, tuesday's night closed and all day wednesdays, and monday night's live music. You must try it. :bunny:

DanaP

May 23, 2007
cafe juan dolio

yep, guilia's does have some nice coffee. they just reopened yesterday after a 2 month vacation. the live music was rained out last night sadly for those of us that were REALLY looking forward to it, can't wait until next week.

there is also the freedom bar on the corner by the barcelo capella for coffee & breakfast and my own personal favorite: extra strong brew on my balcony after a morning jog :cheeky:

not sure about boca chica, i only visit for a tranquil beach day, although the reputation suggests there are many other things to do there.....

d

fladrifter

Jun 15, 2005
Mucho Gracious Snake & D - will definitely stop by Guilia's. Can't wait 4 more days to lift off.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the best morning coffee is from the calmado across the street from El Candil or the massage parlor next door.. :cheeky: