Live webcasts From DR

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I nominate one from Rockys!! are there any from any hotels? or beaches? or restaurants?

how cool would that be?? i would live to get a live feed everynow and then!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I nominate one from Rockys!! are there any from any hotels? or beaches? or restaurants?

how cool would that be?? i would live to get a live feed everynow and then!
Hmmmm.....
I already heard some guys complaining about channel 3's small clip of the disco, that made it to youtube, and was seen by those who shouldn't, perhaps girlfriends, wives, parents, pastor, who knows, but a few guys weren't very happy.
You know how it goes.
What happens in Sosua, stays in Sosua, but thanks for the nomination, all the same.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Thats crappy...DR is not a cheaters Haven or destination...it's a Beautiful Country with Breathtaking scenery...I hate that it's been labelled as such.

I have joined a new forum for Negril, as we will be going there for a wedding in winter and the webcasts are just so much fun!!

what about when you have special events or holidays, when you give the kids their gifts at Christmas time, or you have a live band?

It was worth a try!! When i move to DR, And open my"Prancing Peacock Pancake house" there will be a live webcast!!

LOL...did i just divulge top secret information about my future plans!!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thats crappy...DR is not a cheaters Haven or destination...it's a Beautiful Country with Breathtaking scenery...I hate that it's been labelled as such.

I have joined a new forum for Negril, as we will be going there for a wedding in winter and the webcasts are just so much fun!!

what about when you have special events or holidays, when you give the kids their gifts at Christmas time, or you have a live band?

It was worth a try!! When i move to DR, And open my"Prancing Peacock Pancake house" there will be a live webcast!!

LOL...did i just divulge top secret information about my future plans!!!
We have webcammed a bit in the past, during some DR1 get togethers, but nothing professional.
We will likely do it again in the near future.