insects

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
I been here for about a year now do to no choice since I'm on a fixed income as some of you are aware of. I have seen some nasty centipedes here as big as a foot. also some ants that look brown in color, but bite like a fire ant. does anyone have some feedback on the centipedes?? I seem to get many in my apartment and of course would like to know why they come here and what can I do if i get a sting from one? Please tell me about the spiders here as well and any other insects that can be harmful. I am from the states and know all about the environment of pests there, so i would like to know what is here and what these insects do to us humans. the centipedes are my most concern because they are coming in and of course i worry about putting my shoes on etc. I lived in Florida when i was younger and had to deal with scorpions. My sister went to put her shoe on and got stung by one, thank God it was only the type that make you sick just like the vinegar garum that look like baby centipedes. thanks! Anthony

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
anyone?

wow, nobody has any info for at least the centerpedes? these things are nasty-