Apartment rentals in Cabarete

djstone

Apr 9, 2008
My girlfriend and I are looking to come up to Cabarete next month and we are planning to stay for 3 months. I was wondering what is the availability of furnished one bedroom apartments and if it would be best to book online in advance or to go down and look. My only concern is that there wont be any places to rent or is that never much of a problem. I am also wondering in what price range are most apartments and of course I am wanting to pay monthly. Also how much does a scooter cost to buy?

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Cita del Sol

Very well located in Cabarete with good security. Talk to Peter McKenna, the on-site manager, (809) 608-4511. This is a great place for long term rental.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
My girlfriend and I are looking to come up to Cabarete next month and we are planning to stay for 3 months. I was wondering what is the availability of furnished one bedroom apartments and if it would be best to book online in advance or to go down and look. My only concern is that there wont be any places to rent or is that never much of a problem. I am also wondering in what price range are most apartments and of course I am wanting to pay monthly. Also how much does a scooter cost to buy?

You can buy a scooter for $1000.00 they rent them for $25 per day

I will buy it used when you are done with it

handymandan

Nov 14, 2010
Beaware of rates. for example off season you should be able to get into a secure accomodation for 500 to 600, season rates are about 800-1000 USD. Depending on amenities provided by owners. Beaware of real estate agents renting. For one thing, there is no licencing for realtors, nor is there a authority to govern their practices. Most of them do no care about the condition of the rental and just want to make a quick buck. I'd point them out, but then that is liable.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Your going into High Season, so it may be a good idea to check online rentals. I know you can rent 1 Br. In Ocean Dream or Ocean 1 for $1000 a month. American style condo and probably, one of the most secure and expensive in Cabarete. If you have a week to look when you get here I would wait. There are a lot of nice places, but remember it will be High season.