Safe way to get lap top from Vernon Canada

swooperman

Oct 10, 2007
My mac lap top was taken back to Canada for warantee repair and now I would like to bring it back to Sosua. People are warning me that fed ex and UPS will break it or someone will make it disapear in transit. Please can anyone help me with info or their experience?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
My mac lap top was taken back to Canada for warantee repair and now I would like to bring it back to Sosua. People are warning me that fed ex and UPS will break it or someone will make it disapear in transit. Please can anyone help me with info or their experience?

We have had many items shipped Fed Ex to the Sosua EPS office. Some items we let Angie at the office know about so that it can be carefully inspected for any damage that would be covered by insurance. We have never had a problem.

Make sure that I is well packed and include the repair papers in the box in an effort to lower or get past custom taxes.

Angie at the EPS office in Sosua; 809-571-3451. She would be the expert on this.

Good luck, Ringo

Mar 2, 2008
If you or a friend is traveling to Sosua, put it in your carry-on and bring it as you would any other item. You just have to take it out when you pass through air port security, but it perfectly legal. I've brought mine back and forth many times.