notary public?

megabiteme

[ - Mute Button -] Click!
Jan 9, 2008
Anybody know where i can find a notary in the Qesiquea area? I'm located in the capital close to nunez, 27, churchill. I can't find one anyplace and i need to send some very important documents to the states. thanks, Anthony

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
When we were selling our house back in Canada and needed a notary we just went to the closest abogado and viola. If memory serves correctly there are a lot of little lawyer offices to choose from throughout any neighborhood.

You may also get get notary service at the U.S. embassy but it was fairly expensive when I checked into that option.

megabiteme

Jan 9, 2008
thanks

When we were selling our house back in Canada and needed a notary we just went to the closest abogado and viola. If memory serves correctly there are a lot of little lawyer offices to choose from throughout any neighborhood.

You may also get get notary service at the U.S. embassy but it was fairly expensive when I checked into that option.

okay, thanks. the embassy is very hard to get into, but perhaps i can check around here in the local stores. I tried serina, plaza lama, etc, but nothing.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
okay, thanks. the embassy is very hard to get into, but perhaps i can check around here in the local stores. I tried serina, plaza lama, etc, but nothing.

Expatsooner said "lawyers" office. Why would you look in a shopping store?

Ringo

megabiteme

Jan 9, 2008
Expatsooner said "lawyers" office. Why would you look in a shopping store?

Ringo

ringo my little star! because i thought he wrote bodega, so i thought he meant the local store here until i saw your post. sometimes sarcasm is good, thanks:surprised

megabiteme

Jan 9, 2008
sarcasm is a form of bullying

peteclaffey, i was the one being sarcastic now. ;) but what else is new? that's all some people do on this site for some reason or another. If i can help somebody, i post, if i can't, i don't post, ifi mad a mistake, i say so, and that's what i guess i did, misunderstood a word...fry me!